Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I Miss Blogging

Gosh I miss blogging.....

Actually that's not entirely true. I have been contributing almost all my writing energy to my running blog. Obviously I've neglected my personal blog here, which is starting to gather dust and become a target for those damn chinese spammers.

I have been reading the past posts in this blog, and I don't mean to sound arrogant but I actually enjoy reading what I have to say here. I feel that it's quality writing where I've managed to articulate my thoughts clearly into words. Unfortunately, quality writing takes a long time. Try comparing it with my other blog and notice the difference!

And because I've been so immersed in running lately, I also haven't had much stuff to write about, other than, well, running. Running is an integral part of my life that it actually deserves its own blog.

So, obviously I'm still alive and kicking, just a little silent on the things that matter most to me. Once I've felt the need to write about something, then it will certainly come here, after I've put a lot of thought into it.

See ya later.....

No comments: